The Biomedical Program is a joint venture between : Rotary District 7020 ( DAF ) / HHRI and Pignon Hospital . .
The program is to train Technicians from Hospitals all over Haiti to learn
how to repair medical equipments as not too many hospital in Haiti can find
repairmen to take care of medical materials.
Look at the MAP and see distribution of the 24 Hospitals and 45 students benefiting of this program.
Hospitals such as
- Albert Schweitzer in Artibonite
- Cange of Dr Paul Farmer
- Medishare in Port-au-Prince
- Brenda Stafford in Cayes
- Shan Penn Clinics in Port-au-Prince
- Sove Lavi of Simmeus in Artibonite
- Hospital Bienfaisance /Pignon
- Hospital St Michel
- Hospital Gonaives etc are part of the training For 2 weeks , every 2 months and for 3 years , the training is on .
The results start to show up as the pignon hospital technicians are now repairing about 50 % of our equipments .
It was just to inform you how the Biomedical training is going in Pignon, Haiti.
Have a good day